I know that there are tons of tutorials on this already, but well none of them actually worked for me. Here is how i did it.
Here are the four things that you will need:
- A Facebook account.
- A Yahoo Account (if you don’t already have one, sign up).
- A G-mail Account
- A Google plus account connected to your G-mail account.
The steps are pretty simple, shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes:
- Log in to Yahoo.com (Follow these steps in Internet Explorer, i had trouble with Firefox in Yahooo mail with Firefox).If you get re-directed to the home page, click on mail.
- Go to the contacts tab and them click on import contacts. (This is why i recommended doing this in IE, The import contacts button didn’t work for me in Firefox)
- Click on the Facebook button.
- A window will popup, just follow the steps on it to log on to Facebook and allow access to yahoo.
- Once yahoo has finished importing your contacts click on ‘Actions’ then ‘Export all’. In the next window, export the ‘vCard Single File’ and save it somewhere.
- Then log on to G-mail (you can stop using IE now). Click on ‘Contacts’, then ‘More Actions”, then ‘Import’, then browse and import the file you saved from yahoo.
- Log on to Google+, Click on the circles button, then clock on ‘Find and Invite’, once you are there your G-mail contacts should appear in the list. you can now drag and drop people on to your circles to add/invite them on/to Google+.
Also you can add me to one of your circles :P.